Heydin's Malware Setup/Mentoring Services | RATS | Botnets | Miners & more.

Verified Seller
Reaction score
[Image: efiAqeG.jpg]
Available malware:
I have tons of free, cracked and open source botnets, rats, keyloggers, miners and so forth inside my collection.
I will share this with you and tell you the pro's and cons of everything in my collection.
If you wanna use paid malwares, we can look around together to find the best one that fit your needs and budget.
If you have malware of your own that you want me to setup, just send me over the files or give me TeamViewer access and I can set it up!

What do I get, and what do you offer?:
  • Botnet, RAT, Miner, keylogger and any other malware setups.
  • Support for everything I've build.
  • RAT & Botnet mentoring. This includes spreading methods, teach you how to crypt and so forth.
    This also includes a setup via TeamViewer + I will write a detailed TXT file during the setup so I can teach you how to set it up so you can learn it yourself!
  • Mining/silent mining setups & mentoring.
    This includes the same as the RAT & botnet mentoring how ever we take a step further and include the mining part with it.
    I will teach you how to mine, explain you how mining works, how pools works and set everything up + teach you how to use mining proxy's so your pool doesn't get suspended!
  • And many more. Feel free to send me a PM with special requests, I will most likely do it all!
Everything is fully customizable so it depends on what you need and want me to do.
RAT setups have 1 month PhyberVPN included to portrforward with.
Support will be lifetime for everything I've build. How ever mentoring will have additional costs.
I can setup your domain, VPS and webhost for your botnet for free. This will have no additional costs.
VPS, domain and webhost can be bought trough me if you want me to do so.
You will get all login details + email access so you can change your password and everything yourself.
If you got a host of your own, feel free to send me the host details and I can set it up on your own host or VPS.
Note: I do not provide crypts or exploits for now. Maybe in the future.

Q&A:

Q: Can I pay with PayPal?
A: Only people I consider trusted and costumers that ordered something before can pay with PayPal.

Q: I have a host of my own, can we use that?
A: Absolutely, I can set it up anywhere. How ever I will always tell you that I recommend you to buy a bulletproof or at least offshore host and domain to keep your botnet up and running as long as possible.

Q: Can you make my binary's FUD / Crypt my malware?
A: For the time being I cannot, this might changes in the future. I will add it to the list with what I offer If I decide to do so.

Q: Do you sell bots/loads/updates?
A: NO! I do not offer bots and I most likely never will. How ever I am be able to show you some threads on various forums from people that I've bought some from before.

Q: I have my own malware, can you set it up for me?
A: Absolutely, send me over the files or give me TeamViewer access and I will set it up for you.

Q: Are you be able to set up DDOS botnets such as Mirai and other QBots?
A: Yes I can. How ever... I do not offer any DDOS setup for now in my services. This might changes soon!

Q: Can you setup my botnet on TOR?
A: Yes I can, as long as your botnet allows you to do so.

TOS/DISCLAIMER WARNING:
  • The TOS can change at any times.
  • All sales are final, no refunds will be given unless you have valid reasons & proofs.
  • If you don't pay your monthly or annual fee's for your hosting your hosting services will be terminated.
  • I do not host your botnet or any other malware so If the/your hosting suspend your services I am not be able to do anything.
    How ever feel free to send me a message and I can look into it or talk with your hoster to find out why and possibly get it back.
  • I cannot do anything against domain suspensions. If you choose a bulletproof host then it'll always work since it's bulletproof.
    You are be able to buy bulletproof domains, how ever they are expensive. But they won't get suspended. In case your domain gets suspended I can do a free re setup.
  • It's not my responsibility what you do with the malware I've setup for you.
NOW AVAILABLE ON TOX
TOX ID: 93333535AF9340797EF5A02302E5197DC5FF5F142C6B14AAC7D19BB620F392054F483C52B303

Reactions: manibtaonga
Reaction score
I need hack an iPhone 12 with iOS 17.3.1

I would have:
- access to iPhone's phone calls and messages from at least 6 months ago.
- access WhatsApp chats as much as possible.
- access Instagram chats as much as possible.

Do you provide this service?

Reactions: manibtaonga and de snake

MX;

Reaction score
I need hack an iPhone 12 with iOS 17.3.1

I would have:
- access to iPhone's phone calls and messages from at least 6 months ago.
- access WhatsApp chats as much as possible.
- access Instagram chats as much as possible.

Do you provide this service?
dm me bro
telegram: @Le2901717

Reaction score
bro! THE OG himself, smt i was bugged when you got banned form Cio bro... NGL

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4) Show all

• Tags
    botnet malware mining rats setup