How to Post Hidden Content to Raise your Reputation score

DNA Admin
Reaction score
the Hide text Function is already there for all Users types but only few know how it works so i decide to write this topic .

with each New thread user make all you have to do is to click the 3 dots on the new thread options bar
BDZvCKX.png

once you click on its you will see the Eye Icon click on it and you will see the available hide options

fzu89mV.png

Click on "Hide Reply Reaction " option and put the data or links you want to hide , the user then will not be able to see Hidden content unless he reply and react to your post .

Example :

Code:
[HIDEREPLYREACT=1,2,4]

your hidden links and data here

[/HIDEREPLYREACT]

Result =

To see this hidden content, you must reply and react with one of the following reactions : Like Like, Love Love, Wow Wow
do not abuse this function only use it for your posts where you share useful links and content
That's all :)

Reactions: Stingray2332
Reaction score
the Hide text Function is already there for all Users types but only few know how it works so i decide to write this topic .

with each New thread user make all you have to do is to click the 3 dots on the new thread options bar
BDZvCKX.png

once you click on its you will see the Eye Icon click on it and you will see the available hide options

fzu89mV.png

Click on "Hide Reply Reaction " option and put the data or links you want to hide , the user then will not be able to see Hidden content unless he reply and react to your post .

Example :

Code:
[HIDEREPLYREACT=1,2,4]

your hidden links and data here

[/HIDEREPLYREACT]

Result =

[Hidden content]

do not abuse this function only use it for your posts where you share useful links and content
That's all :)
does i have select all emoji option or any one

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2) Show all

• Tags
    data hidden how to score