Jabber & Telegram Spam Service . by UnStoppable Ads

Verified Seller
Reaction score
Unstoppableada-services.png

About US :

We are a team of experienced hackers & programmers with skills & private tools which can deliver your Message using jabber/Telegram to the Target audience ( hackers / Carders / fraud /counterfeits & Drugs customers )

Providing the best Quality service for each one of our customers is our main Goal no matter what his order size. We understand our customers success equals our success too.

we do offer Jabber spam service (Jabber bulk messages ) & Telegram Groups spam service ( Telegram Groups Bulk Messages )

180px-Jabber_logo.svg.png

1 ) Jabber spam service :

Our jabber spam service is unique it do have over 100K Jabber JIDs 99% of them is carders & hackers.

* before we starts spamming your message to our jabber contact list we do send a authorization request to each Jid on our list, each jabber contact receives a unique authorizations request for each message we use 1000s of jabber accounts which is randomly selected with each message to avoid any blocks by the jid user.

* authorization request is not the only method we use to grantee message delivery we Also use Private exploit on jabber servers which allow us to deliver message even if the user declined the authorization request which works with 75% of the jabber service providers.

Jabber spam Price list :

Price Depends on how many times you want to spam the full Jabber list ( 100K jids )

Number of times
each single JID of the 100K JIDs
receives your message

Price in $ USD

Delivery Time Required
1 time99$2 Days
2 times190$4 Days
3 times270$6 Days
4 times340$8 Days
5 times400$10 Days
6 times455$12 Days
7 times500$14 Days
8 times540$16 Days
9 times580$18 Days
10 times610$20 Days

Png-Item-2144731.png

2 ) Telegram Groups Spam service

this service we do Spam Telegram Groups with your message we do have 1000s of Hackers & Carders telegram Groups with over 10 Million users in total , we also have crypto telegram groups with over 100 Million users Total.

* we your message Reaches 250 Groups every Hour ( 6000 Messages sent Daily in total )

* we only use Super High Quaintly aged & warmed up telegram accounts For Spam .

* We filter our groups lists constantly to removed Highly spammed groups & inactive users Groups .

Telegram Groups Spam Service price list :

1 week = $300
2 weeks = $500
3 weeks = $650
4 weeks = $750

FAQ:

i do not want to use your list , can i use my own list for a telegram Groups or Jabber JIDs list to spam?
yes sure you can just send us you Jid list or telegram groups list you want to spam.

why telegram prices is much higher than Jabber prices ?
the prices is not related to the quality of service but for telegram it do costs us much more money since TG requires Real phone numbers to allow us register accounts which we will use in our spam campaigns, while jabber is a privacy messaging protocol it do not required any phone number for accounts registration .

i do not want to use dark net telegram groups i want to use crypto telegram groups do price change ?
no price change any kind of telegram group is the same price.

when you update your Telegram / jabbers Sources ?
we do update our Lists once a week.

Have a question or want to submit an order ?
you can contact us on Telegram

Verified Seller
Reaction score
VYLeLGAg_o.png

New Year Discount. 25% Discount for all our Spam Services Till 10-Jan

• Tags
    groups jabber message service telegram